Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Ode To Root From Person Of Interest!

(Sung in the style of "Don't You Want Me" By The Human League)

You were pretending to be a psychiatrist on POI

When I saw you

I thought Hey It's cool that Fred from Angel is playing someone new

(Sung in the style of "Sussudio" By Phil Collins)

Now Root is on my mind, all the time

Shooting people in the kneecaps, oh oh

She might be insane, but I like her just the same

Shooting people in the kneecaps, oh oh

(Lyrics from a Bruce Springsteen song paraphrased)

She has skin like leather and the diamond hard look of a cobra

She was born blue and weathered but she bursts just like a supernova

 

 




3 comments:

  1. HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chandler Marlowe set it so the main page displays two posts at a time
      Maybe that's how you missed that Root song/rhyme

      Delete
    2. Though I'm not all that familiar with the tune, this sounds lovely.
      "Bursts out like a supernova." GODDAMN RIGHT!

      Delete